Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: SVG in DocBook

/ "E.L. Willighagen" <egonw@sci.kun.nl> was heard to say:
| Is there a similar module for SVG as well yet? Or, even better, since i need
| to use both in one source, a module to support both MathML and SVG in
| DocBook? In CVS perhaps?

I wrote an SVG module, but it's in limbo until the W3C SVG WG
publishes a properly modularized SVG DTD.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The First Amendment is often
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | inconvenient. But that is besides
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | the point. Inconvenience does not