Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Colwidth attribute of colspec not processed?

On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 03:48:42PM +0100, Kraa de Simon wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The colwidth attribute of colspec isn't processed when I use
> docbook-xsl-1.48\html\docbook.xsl.
>
> Any ideas how I can get the width into the resulting HTML?

There are two Docbook XSL parameters that must be turned on
when processing:

use.extensions = 1
tablecolumns.extension = 1

And you need to be using either Saxon or Xalan
since those are the only processors that support
the tablecolumns.extension.  The xsltproc
processor doesn't yet have it (but coming soon,
I hope).

                                            email: bobs@caldera.com