Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: Alternatives to CalloutList

/ Bob Stayton <bobs@caldera.com> was heard to say:
| Not a current solution, but the DocBook Technical Committee
| voted to adopt a new coref element to do exactly what you
| want.

Ack. For cross-references to callouts, I think you really want to use
xref. The coref element is for the case where you want the same
callout number to appear twice (and have semantically the meaning of
"is the same" not "is a reference to") in the same programlisting.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | It is necessary to try to surpass
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | oneself always; this occupation
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | ought to last as long as