Subject: DOCBOOK: Bug tag?

Hi all, I'm a newbie to the list, so please be gentle :)

I've been poking through DocBook to see if it is useful for a project that I'm working on. Everything that I need seems to be there except for notation regarding bugs, eg a tag that says something like:

<bug severity="extreme" securityProblem="true">
This particular function has problems with buffer overflow and underflow. We are looking into it.
</bug>

Or some other similar thing. If I have to, I can create my own DTD and stylesheets, etc. to document bugs, but considering that just about everyone runs into bugs at one point or another, I figure that this must be in there somewhere. I just can't figure out where.

Thanks,
Cem Karan