Subject: DOCBOOK: Query.

Hello everyone,

I am a beginner to DocBook so this question may appear to be naive to
quite a few people here.

I have Norman Walsh's DocBook: The Definitive Guide in front of me. What
I would like to know from people on this list is, is there a book which
is more focussed on the Practical Aspects of migrating from say MS Word
to DocBook.

Ideally what I would like to know is:

1. Are there any Open Source WYSIWYG editors available for this
task?
2. Also how can I get various formats from the sgml file I have
created?

	$ jade -d /usr/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl-stylesheets/html/docbook.dsl
        -t sgml toc.sgm  -> Works fine, generating the HTML

But when I try:

	$ jade -d /usr/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl-stylesheets/print/docbook.dsl -t
	tex toc.sgm
	$ jadetex toc.tex

I get the error:

	"This is TeX, Version 3.14159 (Web2C 7.3.1)
	jadetex: fatal: Could not undump 23165 4-byte item(s)."

And on doing:

	$db2pdf toc.sqm

I am able to generate a pdf file, but the TOC has no page numbers..
there are ??? where there should have been page numbers.

Any help/suggestions in this connection will be appreciated. Also would
someone on this list tell me, what are the advantages of using DocBook
over LaTeX??

With Regards,
Manager, Business Development and Products,
SLMsoft.com