Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: customizing docbook xsl

Dave Pawson wrote:

> HI Stefan.
>
> Could you be a little more explict please?
>
> That looks like a web version of a cotton mill
> from the 1950's :-)

Uhm, you don't like the frames ?
Well, the idea is that you can browse the document structure, content,
as well as annotations in parallel. Right now I'm more or less trying to
mimic the look and feel of this:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/community/committees/umada/d0021/d0021-t.html

Any suggestions on how to enhance both, the functionality as well as the
layout are very welcome.

> Where's the stylesheet again?

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/berlin//web/xsl/doc.xsl?rev=1.6&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

It's still very specific to our needs, but it might well be generalized
at some point

Stefan