Subject: DOCBOOK: avenue.quark

I am trying to use either the Docbook or Simplified Docbook XML DTD with
QuarkXPress, using their avenue.quark XTension.

When I load the full Docbook DTD, Quark crashes when I try to create a
tagging rule set. With the Simplified DTD, I am able to create a tagging
rule set, but many of the elements I need are grayed out and not available
for tag mapping.

Also, when I load the DTDs, they default to Title as the root element; I am
changing this root element to Book (full DTD) or article (Simplified).

Dwight Agner