Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DocBook Editor?

El jue, 25-04-2002 a las 16:25, Sumit Dhar escribió:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I have just downloaded and started using a free XML docbook editor:
> XMLmind.
>
> Has anyone on this list tried it out?

Hello. Some time ago (say, 3 or 4 monthes) we've tried this editor
and found that its support for inputting text in anything else than
English (tried French, Spanish, Italian, Deutsch) is lacking.

Maybe now it's better... dunno, have to try it again ;)

--
Fabian Mandelbaum
Computer Systems Consultant - MandrakeSoft DOC Team