Subject: DOCBOOK: ToC Page numbers

Title: ToC Page numbers

Hi
I've now created my first DocBook document and I wish I'd discovered DocBook years ago - it's great!
One small issue I cannot resolve.
My document is organised
book
 preface
 chapter
  section
  section
 chapter
.
.

The Toc is displaying page entries for preface, chapter and section element, which is fine. However, only the section entries are generating correct page numbers. The preface and chapters are not generating numbers at all.

I've looked at the docbook installation fo and params directories but it's a bit bewildering at the moment.
BTW I'm using docbook-xsl-1.50.0, fop.0.20.3

Can anyone help?
Regards
Mark