Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DocBook Editor?

El mar, 30-04-2002 a las 00:03, Gary Lawrence Murphy escribió:
> XMLMind is not a word processor, it is an XML editor.  That description
> pretty much encapsulates what is really good and really lacking about
> the product so far as DocBook is concerned.
>
> XMLMind is valuable to have in your arsenal, but it won't replace
> your normal text editor.

Hello Gary,
	I agree with you. But we need an XML word processor for editing DocBook
documents; some call them "Document editor"s and that's what we really
need. I know vi, emacs, name_your_editor_here rock and I use them
myself, but wouldn't it be cool to have a nice word processor-like XML
DocBook editor?

	XMLMind's editor is fine... but it lacks some "basic" stuff, like
support for international input methods for example (as I stated in my
previous mail) to be usable for me... not all of us write English ;-)

Greetings from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

--
Fabian Mandelbaum
Computer Systems Consultant - MandrakeSoft DOC Team