Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Re: imagedata: entityref vs fileref

Patrick,

I would only recommend the use of fileref. When you use entityref (the
reference is resolved to the physical path (when usibg XSLT with the HTML
stylesheets), due to the XSL processors use of unparsen-entity-url.

Your HTML file are note very portable, when they refere to the image

  /home/myhome/mymages/someinage.jpg

I must confess, that this was tested at least 6 months ago, but if the
XSLT processors do it different today. I am sure I will be corrected.

Regards

Jens