Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: slides reference

/ Johannes Zellner <johannes@zellner.org> was heard to say:
| is there a reference or any other documentation for docbook slides?

By funny coincidence, I was working on that this weekend. And on
cleaning up the code. Expect a new, better documented release sometime
soon.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | When you can measure what you are
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | speaking about, and express it in
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | numbers, you know something about