Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: keeping original html markup in final documents

Jerome Alet wrote:

> is there a solution ?
>
> is there a way to keep this HTML code only when generating HTML
> final documents and ignore it completely  when generating
> PostScript (or another format) ?

You can use HTML module for DocBook. It allows you to use some HTML
elements (especially form elements) directly in DocBook in separate
namespace.

http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/htmlforms/1.1/index.shtml

However, I'm not sure whether current stylesheet are able to pass them
to output HTML. But this change would be very easy.

					Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz