Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: HTML meta description tags

/ Aaron Isotton <aaron@isotton.com> was heard to say:
| Is there any way to make docbook (using the XSL stylesheets) output
| HTML meta description tags? I have searched the mailing lists, and
| seen that this was last discussed here in 1999 (subject: DOCBOOK:
| Stylesheet RFC -- "description" meta tag in html). Is there something
| like that now?

I don't recall the discussion. What goes in a 'description' tag?

You can certainly add it your self using user.head.content, but...

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The hour which gives us life
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | begins to take it away.--Seneca
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |