Subject: DOCBOOK: Docbook Q's - references and image objects on the titlepage...

I wasn't sure if this was a development-only list or if I can ask newbie
questions.  I apologize if these are bothersome and kindly ask that
someone point me in a direction where I can get some help if they are.

How can I best specify references at the end of a book with all the
standard information common in journal articles?  It's slightly
confusing as the reference tag can only be put in book or part, but the
refentry tag can be put in appendix and chapter as well as many other
things.  It's not clear how things are to be done.

Second, I'd like to include an illustration on the title page of the
book, however the mediaobject tags et. al. either are not allowed at the
outset of the book, or if I move them around so jade successfully
compiles things the image is not rendered.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Val
--

Val E. Schmidt