Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: RFE: online values for pubwork

/ Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu> was heard to say:
| Alternately, it might be reasonable to subsume all three of these cases
| (and several less common ones besides) into a single "online" value.
| However, it is increasingly clear that the current set is too limiting.

The policy of the DocBook TC is that new class values will be added as
need arises. I'm confident that your suggestions will be accepted for
the next release of DocBook. Thanks for letting us know.

You might want to add the "several less common ones besides" to the list.
(Or perhaps you already have, I'm on the road and this pub doesn't have
wireless. Nice ale, though :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Perhaps, but let's not get bogged
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | down in semantics.--Homer J.
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | Simpson, BABF07