Subject: DOCBOOK: Stylesheet for the Oasis publications

Title: Stylesheet for the Oasis publications

Dear list members,

I have just joined the list and may be this is not a right place to ask:

I was looking for a style sheet which would match ebXML / Oasis documentation format which would produce something similar in the layout to the Oasis specification pdf's.

in particular I am trying to find out how to add the line numbering the document so it can be easily commented.

Thanks for any help.

Kind regards,
Thomas Bikeev

EAN International