Subject: DOCBOOK: Generate PDF with docbook xsl and Saxon

Hello,

I have problems to generate well-formatted with Saxon and Docbook ( xsl ).
Saxon generates a fo file and I must use FOP to generate the pdf file but
all the examples of my docbook file are aligned on the right.
How can I configure docbook to correctly format my examples?
Is it possible to use only Saxon to generate a pdf?
Thanks for your help
Templ