Subject: DOCBOOK: page break

In my Docbook article, I would like to specify some page
breaks.
For that, I use the element beginpage, but in the xsl
stylesheets no template transforms this element.
So i have added this template :

<xsl:template match="beginpage">
<fo:block break-before ='page'>
</xsl:template>

That's ok.
I would like to know why this template or other which
transform the element beginpage wasn't envisaged in the xsl
stylesheets, and if it is possible to add it in the
project?

thanks
Boîte aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com