Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: ProgramListing shading

On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 08:18:50AM -0400, Mike Mueller wrote:
> I searched the web on "docbook shading" and found some references to
> %verbatim-shading%.  The Definitive Guide did not have this parameter.

Sure it does not have it, it is a stylesheet parameter, not part of
the DocBook DTD.

You'll have to write a small customisation layer to have this
parameter set, or you can call "openjade -V%verbatim-shading%" to set
it from the command-line.

See http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/dsssl/current/doc/ for
documentation on how to write a customisation layer.

Regards,
--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique