Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Problem with PDF formatting

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 01:41:16PM -0700, Michael J. Rensing wrote:
> I am using DocBook utils 0.6.9 (jw version 1.1) to create some documentation
> for gphoto2 and gtkam. I have noticed that when I create PDF files using
> docbook2pdf, the tags <sect1>, <sect2>, etc. create a hierarchical index in
> the navigation pane of Acrobat. However, if I use the newer <section> tags,
> the hierarchy disappears, and all section titles appear at the highest
> level. This does not seem right to me. I thought that <section> tags were
> supposed to be recursive and give effectively the same behaviour as the
> explicitly identifying the level.
>
> Is this a bug? Does anyone know anything about this behaviour?

There are/were some problems with the level in pdf bookmarks in the
dsssl stylesheets, some of which should have been addressed already.
What version of the stylesheets are you using ?

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique