Subject: DOCBOOK: notes and roles

What tag can be used to make something a future reference, or to let the reader know that these features are to be included in a future release?

I'm thinking a note, but don't really want it to say note, ... but I'd like for it to stand out as a note.

Also, do docbook tags use attributes, such as role, and if so, how?