Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Re: docbook vs latex

OK and stuff like "in figures 6-12 you see ..." and the problem of having the
word figure always capitalized regardless of whether it is at the beginning
of a sentence or not? I just think the disadvantages of the default handling
of current stylesheets outweigh the advantages but of course that's something
everyone has to decide for themselves so I'll just customize my stylesheets
so they only output the number for an xref and keep my mouth shut about the
issue.

best regards and thanks for your work on dockbook,

robert