Subject: DOCBOOK: RE: Simplified DocBook Q: Nested Section elements

It does, Norm, and thank you - although it doesn't solve my problem that now
arises with the layout that is wanted :) The subsection was to have been
presented before the para belonging to the "higher" section that used it as
a reference (but wasn't a subsection in its own right).

There'll be a way around it...

Peter