Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: Re: Simplified DocBook Q: Nested Section elements

As I found out :) The originator is happy enough so I'm happy :)

Under other circumstances (say, using Word or FrameMaker), the distinction
between the last para of the subsection and the following para belonging to
the higher level section would have been signified by a change in
indentation, since I generally indent subsections:

section
para
     subsection
     para
     end subsection
para
end section

But now I know it's a feature and not a bug (now where have I heard that
before :) ?)

Best,

Peter