Subject: DOCBOOK: DOC Book 4.1.2 XML Schemas Example

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Good morning

We are converting our website html pages to XML pages. We want to follow the docbook standards. I read through the www.docbook.org and tried to find out the standards. I was unable to find sample documents that may give a clear picture for implementation.

In  this lieu I request you to send some sample documents adhering to docbook xml 4.1.2 standatds.

Thanks and Regards,

Sairam Chinta

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines