Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DocBook newsgroup?

Hi Brian,

if you prefer, you can read this list at GMANE in a newsgroup style. You
can register for GMANE at http://gmane.org/
Additionally to this list dealing with Docbook essentials, you can also
subscribe for the docbook-apps list to learn more about the tools you
need for working with Docbook.

HTH,
Patrick