Subject: DOCBOOK: simple ToC question

Hello,

We here at SDSC love docbook as everyone does. I have a question about
how we can make our HTML ToC look better. Currently, our Rocks cluster
homepage, http://www.rocksclusters.org/, is very simple, and I feel hard
to visually parse.

How can I tell DocBook to add numerals to the ToC tree? I would like it
to look something like the O'Reilley DocBook Definitive Guide ToC. After
the transformation, our ToC would look:

I. Preface

	A. Introduction
	B. Contact

		1. Discussion Lists
		2. Email

II. Collaborators

	A. Groups
	B. Companies

III. Installing a Rocks Cluster

Something like that... Any/all help is appreciated.

Sincerely,
Federico

Rocks Cluster Group, Camp X-Ray, SDSC, San Diego
GPG Fingerprint: 3C5E 47E7 BDF8 C14E ED92  92BB BA86 B2E6 0390 8845