Subject: DOCBOOK: Markup for exercises

Hello,

I'm just wondering why there is no special markup for exercises in DocBook,
when there's something as specialized as a DestructorSynopsis which you can
only use when you write about an OO language that has support for
destructors.

I know, I can simulate <exercise> with <para role="exercise">, but you can
simulate everything with roles.

I use exercises much more often than destructorsynopseis.

Or am I missing something?

Greetings,
Joachim