Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Markup for exercises

Am Donnerstag, 10. Oktober 2002 00:23 schrieb Steve Ball:

> What do you mean by "exercises"?

I mean something like

<exercise level="graduate">
<para>Proof that the traveling salesman problem is NP-complete.</para>
</exercise>

> When I talk about "exercises" I mean practical exercises,
> as in an examination or class (as in a group a students
> being taught a subject, nothing to do with OO programming) exercise.

Yes, that's exactly what I mean.

I use exercises very often in my documents, but I can't hardly believe that I
will ever write something about a destructor in an OO language.

Exercises occur much more frequently as a building block than descriptions of
destructors., I think. That's why I was wondering why there is no special tag
for it.

Greetings,
Joachim