Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: Re: Markup for exercises

Hi, I used to have exercise and solution elements in with a DTD we
developed at my university for Tutorials.
I could write an exercise with or without solution as well as some
exercises with the same solution. I then developed a style sheet to
create documents with the exercises displayed in the text flow and the
solutions at the end (both linked), or not at all, depending on the
purpose.
Here is an example:

    <exercise id="c12E2" solution="c12E2S" alt="Understand what
DoucmentRoot is for Tomcat"><p>
    Take a look at the created file Sample.xml. What do you see? Any
idea what
    happened? Take a look at the Java API to see how it is supposed to
look.

    <solution id="c12E2S" exercise="c12E2"><p>
    A hint: Take a look at the output generated by Tomcat. Why do you
think
    does that error message appear?

Stephan