Subject: DOCBOOK: Question re DocBook Website 2.3

I downloaded from SourceForge the zip file containing DocBook Website 2.3.  After unzipping the file, I opened website.xml using XMLSpy 5.  An error message was returning indicating that the element "address" in website.dtd was undefined. Thinking that this might be a problem more with XMLSpy than the DTD, I attempted to open the xml file using XMLMind XML Editor (XXE).  The following error message was returned:

:W::: element type "beginpage" has not been declared

:W::: element type "co" has not been declared

:W::: element type "graphic" has not been declared

:W::: element type "modespec" has not been declared

:W::: element type "itermset" has not been declared

:W::: element type "address" has not been declared

I then changed the file so that website-full.dtd was declared in the xml instead of website.dtd.  XMLSpy then reported that the xml file was both well-formed and valid. While this "solved" the problem, I must have done something wrong in the first place.  Does anyone have any suggestions? Is there any documentation on DocBook Website 2.3?

Thanks.

Gary Hoffman