Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Re: Markup for exercises

* Norman Walsh; <ndw@nwalsh.com> on 16 Oct, 2002 wrote:
>I'm personally quite unhappy with this proposal as it's written. It

me too with what I see below :-)

>adds five fairly general sounding element names (setup, scenario,
>task, objective, and solution) in a fairly narrow context. Experience
>suggests that this is too specific; it will work for some people, but
>it will spawn frequent requests for more flexibility and new
>special-purpose elements.

Objective in my opionion is a higher level element.

<module>
<moduleinfo>
<title></title>
<objective>
        <orderedlist>
        <listitem> </listitem>
         <listitem> </listitem>
        <</orderedlist>
</moduleinfo>

<exercise>
    <exerciseinfo>...</exerciseinfo>
    <exercisesection><title>Setup</title>...
    <exercisesection><title>Scenario</title>...
    <exercisesection><title>Task</title>
       <exercisesection><title>Solution</title>
</exercise>
</module>

How this sound to you ?

--