Subject: DOCBOOK: Too large picture in PDF file

Hi,

There are a problem when I create a pdf file.
If a picture is too 700  Px of width, it's cutted and not resized...
I don't want modify the picture because I want one big in the HTML document.

There are a option to fit or resize the picture according to the size of pdf
page..

I tried by different way :

<figure>
    <title>Introduction</title>
    <graphic scalefit="1" width="440" height="400"  srccredit="Introduction"
fileref="Introduction.png"/>
</figure>

no success

Thanks for any help,