Subject: DOCBOOK: fo and slides

Hi all,
	I am currently using Norman's SLIDE doctype from CVS, everything works
well but I cannot generate pdf handouts with 'fo' xsl.

I get the following error: "cannnot find /sourceforge/xsl/docbook.xsl"

Does anybody know how can I solve this?
Any hint is appreciated.

Regards
Adrian

--
"Time never dies, circle is not round..."
V I S U A L   T O O L S