Subject: DOCBOOK: Print books in book format

Hi,

Does any one of you docbook writers know how a docbook (or other document)
can be printed (on your personal printer) in a traditional book fashion?

I'm looking for a solution where I get the printout formatted such that the
pages can be wrapped up like a ordenary book.

Ex: Print two pages on each side (A4 in my case) of the paper. When the
pages are printed I could use a stapler, old fashone thread or something to
bind the pages.

Any pointers, links or sugestions would be appreciated.

Best Regards
Staale Flock