Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: Print books in book format

Hi Lee,
Can you make any suggestions as to the needed machinery? We don't need
to much automation, say 2-3 books a day will be sufficient. We have very
good laser printers at our university and could print the pages and the
cover there.
The finished product should be a real book and all I managed to find was
a real doitallmachine for EUR 150.000 and above or small '~hot melter'
machines with plastic covers that can not be printed on.

We are negotiating with local publishers at the moment, but don't seem
to make to good a deal. It is just to expensive to print a single copy
of a book there and drive over and fetch it, then two days later print
another two copies.

Stephan