Subject: DOCBOOK: Favorite editing tool on windows based machine.

Hi,

As a fearly new user of the DocBook DTD I'm wondering whiche editor you old
timers use.

I'm using NoteTab light at the moment. But I would like a editor with
syntax highlighting, and sanity check, for the DocBook (xml) tags.

I gues a wysiwyg style editor ( similar to LyX ) is unawailable in the
cheap end of the editor marked?

Best regards
Staale