Subject: DOCBOOK: XML Docbook on Win32

Hello,

I am a bit confused about how I write DocBook XML docs on Win32 and
process them.  I have Xalan, Xerces, FOP, and so on, along with the
DocBook XML/XSL things from Sourceforge, but none of these tell me how
to actually process the documents.

Let's say I have article.xml, a DocBook article type in XML.
Now how do I use an XML program to parse this and apply the
stylesheets to get:

HTML output
PDF output
Postscript output

??

I would really appreciate some help, I am utterly confused about what
to do!!

Thanks :-)

James