Subject: DOCBOOK: Cant parse sgml-file

Hi all,

I want to parse a docbook-sgml-file with following command:

/usr/local/dbtools/openjade/bin/openjade -t sgml -d
projekte/fhbb/spa/ueb8/energiebericht.sgml

nothing happends. no errror, no message, really nothing...

I downloaded and installed following things:

OpenJade v. 1.3.1
docbook-dsssl v.1.77    docbk31
docbk41
docbk42
docbkx42
ldp.dsl

First try to compile gave out following error:
openjade: error while loading shared libraries: libostyle.so.0: cannot

I downloaded the file and copied it to openjade/lib

Next error:
openjade: error while loading shared libraries: libospgrove.so.0: cannot

I downloaded the file and copied it to openjade/lib

If I want to run openjade now with the command above, nothing happends...

What's wrong?
Wasn't my installation successfull?

I am using SuSE Linux 8.0

Every advice would be great, thanks