Subject: DOCBOOK: literallayout in epigraph

According to the Content Model in the latest tdg, epigraph can contain
a literallayout. However, the current DTD doesn't agree, nor do the current
stylesheets... I hope this is not a mistake in the docs since I'd really like
to use literallayout in my epigraphs, like so many do.

Of course, modifying the XSLT stylesheets is trivial but I'd rather not work
with an unofficial DTD for the moment.

Thanks in advance for any feedback on this subject!

Yours sincerely,

 - Rowan van der Molen

--
Humbly they tried