Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: newbie help needed!

--NzB8fVQJ5HfG6fxh

Cocoon used to publish Docbook in HTML on the fly is MUCH slower than
serving up Docbook batch converted to HTML with Apache.  On-the-fly
generated or "fried" web pages have their uses.  Batch generated or "baked"
web pages also have a place.  A good description of the different uses
can be found here:
http://www.salon.com/contact/staff/idk/print.html

- Ryan

--NzB8fVQJ5HfG6fxh