Subject: DOCBOOK: How are RFEs handled?

Hello,

I have submitted an RFE (655526:  funcprototype enhancement) in
SourceForge but see no action, either pro or con on it. I am working
with the DocBook on an open source project's documentation effort and
need some enhancement to the existing DocBook to account for function
prototypes used in the OpenBeOS API.

How are RFEs handled? Is there something I need to do? I am far from an
XML expert but tried to be as thorough as I could.

I know everyone is busy and don't want to sound pushy but I would like
to tell my team what to expect of the process. There is no way to handle
my current situation, as I see it, at this time.

Sincerely, Jeff Biss