Subject: DOCBOOK: FAQ & TOC

Hi
I created a FAQ (SGML+DSSSL). In html stylesheet, there is
$generate-qandaset-toc$ to create toc for each qandaset. There is none
in print stylesheet. Is there another way to get qandaset toc in print
version?

BTW, I'd like to know if we could produce a single toc for all
qandaset? Is so, how?

Thanks
--
Bi Cờ Lao