Subject: DOCBOOK: blockinfo in partintro

Hi,

I was probably sleeping when TC discussed the new blockinfo element. I
feel it is also needed in partintro.
Rationale: partintro element is found on the same level as appendix,
article, chapter, preface, etc. which all bring a *info element. On a
system where blocks of information are sliced at this level, an "info"
element is badly needed in partintro.

I'd like to hear your feeling before filling a RFE.

Also, is it planned in a future version of DocBook (5.0?), to rename all
those *info element (articleinfo, chapterinfo, sect1info, blockinfo,
etc.) in one single name (blockinfo)?

Camille.