Subject: dc:contributor

After reading that
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200202/msg00005.html

I'm converting some xml documents to docbook, their meta-data have a
structure with vCards nested in Dublin Core
<dc:creator>
	<vc:vCard>...</vc:vCard>
<dc:creator>
same for <dc:publisher/> and <dc:contributor/>.

A vCard seems to go correctly in an <address/> (with the name in it).
Is it the good wrapper? Could we build address-book apps on it?
Instructions like those on dc could be useful.

Then, I'm allowed to nest an <address/> in an <author/> and in
<publisher/>.
OK. I have also to take a name from the vCard, to put directly nested to
<author/> and <publisher/>. Some standard templates to override, not
nice but easy.

The problem is for contributor.
	The article referenced upper propose
with a role attribute.	>>
	For my case, <collab> is exclude (address allowed only if
affiliation).
	Editor is a good distinction, but dangerous in automatic.
	<Othercredit/> is a bit low.
	My documents seems to use the distinction creator/contributor of
DC like for an academic publication (example:a director with students).
First, fill creator, if time, add contributors. I cautiously choose
<author/> with role, readers could correct if they want.

	What I would like for the future is a more precise rule,
(possibly deterministic), expressed by docbook. Probably other users
will one day use the OAI protocol to answer DC things on request (here
it's a question).