Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: marking up keycaps according to their semantics

> But then I'd tend to stay with keycap, allow it to be empty, and add
> an attribute.

Empty <keycap> elements is already allowed by today's DTD.

The reason I might wish for a different element with an EMPTY content
model, is to make psgml (and other DTD aware editors) just insert an
	<functionkey/>
element instead of an
	<keycap></keycap>
when I press C-c C-e.

And I would agree that this reason may not be a very good reason to
add to the complexity of DocBook...:-)