Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: No attribute value 'PDF' in imagedata

Joachim Ziegler wrote:

> The only thing I did was inserting Bob's proposed extension line as the
> first line in the local part of the DTD:

xmllint --version
using libxml version 20430

xmllint --valid --noout --catalogs skeleton.xml
skeleton.xml:25: validity error: NOTATION attribute application
reference an unknown notation "PDF"
<book>
      ^

Xerces' DOMCount agrees:

Error at skeleton.xml.873543, line 21, char 4
   Message: Attribute 'application' refers to an unknown notation 'PDF'

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/