Subject: Re: [docbook] Programming language in programlisting

Why don't you create a new one, if you are going to do something cool like
that? Then you can save role for profiling. If you want to convert old
documentation that already uses role for something else, it can be changed
with your new attribute addition.

Another possibility is, of course, to put some kind of indicator in the
program listing itself.

scott