Subject: Re: [docbook] Admonitions with graphics on the margins.

Note: this belongs to the docbook-apps list.

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 01:39:54PM -0500, Lic. Rodolfo Gonzalez Gonzalez wrote:
> But how can be the graphic placed on the margin of the page (like a
> marginal anotation), and the text in the body of the page?. Any hint,
> example or pointer is really appreciated.

You could create a table flow-object, and place the icon in one cell
and the text in another cell.  This approach has already been used in
a snippet posted on this list[1].  I've integrated this in the
alcovebook stylesheets[2][3].

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200107/msg00278.html
[2] http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/alcovebook/
[3] http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/alcovebook/alcovebook-sgml/stylesheet/dsssl/docbook/print/extensions.dsl?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique